Indiana Recreational Vehicle Insurance
When you’re hitting the highway in your camper, kicking up snow on your snowmobile or making waves on your jet ski, the last thing you want to do is worry about the unexpected. Making the most of your relaxation and recreational time starts with a solid insurance policy.
The Dean Ballenger Agency can provide complete coverage for all of your recreational vehicles, such as antique, classic and special interest autos, motorhomes, trailers, as well as golf carts, snowmobiles, ATVs, dune buggies, go-karts, amphibious vehicles and hovercrafts. Recreational vehicles aren’t immune to accidents and damage. Some are actually more risky than a regular auto. This is why it is important to take recreational vehicle insurance just as seriously as car or home insurance. A good time can turn into tragedy quickly without the proper coverage.
We provide coverage for your specific needs.
- Liability coverage – Incomes in Hamilton County tend to be higher than in the rest of the state. Your liability limits should be high enough to cover serious injuries and loss of others’ earnings due to injury from an accident.
- Medical Payments covers minor injuries and co-pays for you and any of your passengers, regardless of fault.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist coverage pays for injuries to you and your passengers caused by a driver who has too little or no insurance. We’re not all on the same path when it comes to coverage, so protect yourself from others.
- Property damage coverage for your recreational vehicle protects your toy if it’s damaged, even due to an act of nature.
- Transport Trailer coverage
- Roadside Assistance
- Trip Interruption
- Total Loss coverage
- Rental Vehicle coverage
- On-road coverage for off-road vehicles
- Personal effects coverage
- Loan and lease gap coverage