Whether you’re hitting the highway in your camper, kicking up powder on your snowmobile, or making waves on your jet ski, the last thing you want to think about is insurance for the unexpected. Making the most of your relaxing time away actually begins with a solid insurance policy.
What vehicles are covered?
- Antique, classic, and special interest autos
- Motorhomes and 5th Wheels
- Golf Carts
- ATVs [all-terrain vehicles]
- Dune Buggies
- Amphibious Watercraft
Unfortunately, recreational vehicles aren’t immune to accidents and damage, and some are actually more risky than a regular auto. That’s why it’s important to take recreational vehicle insurance as seriously as you would a good auto or home insurance policy. A great time of R & R can quickly turn tragic without proper coverage.
Specific Needs. Excellent Coverage.
- Liability Coverage – Incomes in Hamilton County tend to be higher than in the rest of the state. Your liability limits should be high enough to cover serious injuries and loss of others’ earnings due to injury from an accident.
- Medical Payments covers minor injuries and co-pays for you and your passengers, regardless of fault.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage pays for injuries to you and your passengers caused by a driver who has too little or no insurance. Unfortunately we’re not all on the same path when it comes to coverage, so protect yourself from others.
- Property Damage Coverage for your recreational vehicle protects your toy if it’s damaged, even when it’s due to an act of nature
- Transport Trailer Coverage
- Roadside Assistance
- Trip Interruption
- Total Loss Coverage
- Rental Vehicle Coverage
- On-Road Coverage for off-road vehicles
- Personal Effects Coverage
- Loan and Lease Gap Coverage