Indiana Motorcycle Insurance
Whether you’re a weekend warrior or daily commuter, riding a motorcycle is one of our great freedoms. There’s nothing like the feeling of the wind in your face as you explore your world on two wheels. With freedom, however, comes responsibility to you, your passengers and other drivers.
Every motorcycle owner should ride responsibly. Besides learning to safely drive a motorcycle, it’s important to have coverage in place that fits your needs if the unexpected happens. Dean Ballenger purchased his first motorcycle at age 17. With his long history of owning and riding motorcycles, he understands why you need the right coverage and can help you find the perfect options.
We provide coverage for your specific needs.
- Liability coverage – Incomes in Hamilton County tend to be higher than in the rest of the state. Your liability limits should be high enough to cover serious injuries and loss of others’ earnings due to injury from an accident.
- Medical Payments covers minor injuries and co-pays for you and any of your passengers, regardless of fault.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist coverage pays for injuries to you and your passengers caused by a driver who has too little or no insurance. We’re not all on the same path when it comes to coverage, so protect yourself from others.
- Property damage coverage for your motorcycle protects your bike if it’s damaged. You can choose a deductible for this coverage based on the amount of damage you are willing to pay for directly in case of an accident.
- Accessory coverage is automatically included for up to $3,000 worth of aftermarket parts or custom accessories for no additional cost. You can purchase additional coverage to cover up to $30,000 worth of extras.
- Transport Trailer coverage
- Roadside Assistance
- Trip Interruption
- Total Loss coverage
- Rental Vehicle coverage
- On-road coverage for off-road vehicles