Homeowners Insurance in Indiana.
Most people think that shopping for new home insurance requires a lot of effort. However, people that have shopped their insurance with the Dean Ballenger Agency found that it takes very little time and effort as we do the shopping for you. They have also found a combined savings of over $1,000 a year on home and auto insurance.
A great time to shop for homeowners insurance is at renewal or when you’re buying a new home. It’s the perfect time to review your coverage to make sure that your policy includes any updates that you may have made to your home. You can also see if you’re paying too much. We’d be happy to review your current homeowners policy with you as part of our stewardship philosophy.
When we ask our prospective clients if their homeowners insurance price went up, 9 out of 10 people can’t tell us. Typically it’s because their homeowners insurance is included in their mortgage payments. However, when 8 out of 10 people actually looked, they found that if they lived in Hamilton County, they have had some type of rate increase, sometimes a significant one.
Why not check us out, to see why the Dean Ballenger Agency is one of the fastest growing insurance agencies in Hamilton County. Check us out on Google.
Things to think about regarding your homeowners policy:
- If you lost an expensive piece of jewelry, would it be covered?
- Does your policy offer enough coverage on individual items such as firearms?
- Children’s jobs, such as babysitting, newspaper routes, and lawn care. Do you need coverage for that?
- Do you have coverage for identity fraud?
- How many deductibles would you pay if you hit your own garage with your car?
- Would the person on the other end of the phone recognize you by name if you had a homeowners claim?
- If your agent called you, would you know who it was?
Whether you are looking for your first home, luxury home or retirement home. You have came to the right place. We’re committed to keeping home insurance rates for Westfield, Noblesville, Carmel and Hamilton County as low as possible by reducing your homeowners insurance premium with multiple discounts.
- Multi-Policy Discount
- Life Multi-Policy Discount
- Fire and/or Burglary Alarm System Discount
- Claims Free Discount
- Sprinkler System Credit
- New Home Discount
- Age of Insured Discount
If you are trying to find great rates or better coverage for Noblesville Home Insurance, Westfield Home Insurance, Carmel Home Insurance, Fishers Home Insurance, Sheridan Home Insurance.
Contact us today at 317-867-5433 to discuss your homeowners insurance policy needs. You’ll be glad you did – and so will we!