Home : Where Life Happens
Most people think shopping for new home insurance requires loads of effort. However, people that have shopped their insurance with The Dean Ballenger Agency found that it takes very little time and effort, since we do the shopping for you. And when home and auto policies are bundled, most have found a combined savings of between $400 – $1,000 per year on their home and auto insurance.
A great time to shop for homeowners insurance is at renewal or when you’re preparing to buy a new home. It’s the perfect time to review your coverage to make sure your policy includes updates you’ve made to your home. You can also see if you’re paying too much. We’d be happy to review your current homeowner’s policy as part of our stewardship philosophy.
When we ask prospective clients if their homeowner’s insurance went up, 7 out of 10 people don’t know, and typically that’s because their homeowner’s insurance is included in their mortgage payments. However, when 8 out of 10 people actually looked, they found out that – if they lived in Hamilton County – they more than likely had some type of rate increase, sometimes an extremely significant one.
Why not check us out and see why the Dean Ballenger Agency is one of the fastest growing insurance agencies in Hamilton County. Check us out on Google.
Do you know?
- If you lost an expensive piece of jewelry, would it be covered?
- Does your policy offer sufficient coverage for individual items like firearms?
- Children’s jobs like babysitting, newspaper routes, and lawn care – do you need coverage for that?
- Do you have coverage for identity fraud or credit card theft?
- How many deductibles would you pay if you hit your own garage with your own car?
- Would the person on the other end of the phone recognize you by name if you had to file a homeowners claim?
- If your agent called, would you know who it was?
Whether you’re looking for your first home, a luxury home, or your retirement home, you’ve come to the right place. We keep home insurance rates as low as possible for Westfield, Noblesville, Carmel, Fishers and all of Hamilton County by reducing your homeowner’s premium through…
- Multi-Policy Discounts
- Life Multi-Policy Discounts
- Fire or Burglary Alarm Discounts
- Claims-Free Discounts
- Sprinkler System Credits
- New Home Discounts
- Age of Insured Discounts