The pumpkins are ripening and the leaves are getting ready to change. The smell of fall is in the air! While you are out scouring stores for the perfect costume for your little ones to wear on Halloween (or maybe a costume for yourself) here are a few things to keep in mind:
- 10/5 – First Friday Fall Festival – Downtown Noblesville 5-9pm – Join in on trick or treating at the different stores downtown, the scarecrow contest, a soup cook off, hay rides, pumpkin decorating, CanStruction, live music and more!
- 10/6 – Pancake Breakfast – Station in Downtown Noblesville 7-11am – All-You-Can-Eat Pancake Breakfast at Noblesville Fire Station. Admission is a $5 donation.
- 10/6 – Potter’s Bridge Fall Festival – Potter’s Bridge 11-4pm – Enjoy a special autumn day at Potter’s Bridge Park during the 19th Annual Potter’s Bridge Fall Festival. Listen to live music, visit the more than ninety arts, crafts, and food booths, watch your little ones play in the KidZone, or simply take in the natural beauty of Noblesville’s most scenic park on the White River Greenway Trail.
- 10/6 – WYAP Fall Festival – Asa Bales Park 11-2pm – Join in celebrating family and community at the annual WYAP fall festival. This free family event will feature inflatables, face painting, music and more. Hot dogs will be available to purchase.
- 10/8 – Fall Break Fun Days – Tuttle Orchard – An array of activities to join in on at the orchard: pumpkin patch, corn maze, narrated wagon rides, U-Pick apples, and much more!
- 10/11- 10-28 – Headless Horseman Festival – Connor Prairie – This annual Halloween festival is full of activities, shows and spooktacular family fun. Don’t forget to try out our 11-acre corn maze, the Apple Store and, of course, our famous Headless Horseman Hay Ride.
- 10/17 – Fireside Tales – Simon Moon Park 6:30-8pm – Stories come to life around the campfire at Fireside Tales!
- 10/23 – Noblesville Octoboo – Hamilton East Public Library 6-8pm – Celebrate this spooky season with a family visit to the library! Dress in costume and visit the treat stations throughout the library.
- 10/24 – Fishers Octoboo – Hamilton East Public Library 6-8pm – Celebrate this spooky season with a family visit to the library! Dress in costume and visit the treat stations throughout the library.
- 10/24 – Wear Purple! – Wear your purple with Prevail today! Let’s stand together and use our voices to help end all acts of violence in our community.
- 10/25 – Little Haunt on the Prairie – Cool Creek Park 5-9pm – Little Haunt on the Prairie at Ghoul Creek Park is fun for the whole family! Spooky, yet age-appropriate Halloween activities will be offered for children ranging from preschool to school ages and their families! You are welcome to come in your costumes and enjoy nature interpretation, entertainment, a hayride, food for purchase, and activities for the little ones as they trick-or-treat their way through this spooky event.
- 10/26 – Family Halloween Party – Federal Hill Commons 6:30-8:30pm – Bring your little ghoul or goblin out to our annual Halloween Party at its new location, Federal Hill Commons. Stop by the trick or treat village filled with local businesses offering a variety of treats and activities for your little one. Don’t forget to take a ride on the trackless train or stop by our free photo booth! Food trucks will be on-site for purchase.
- 10/31 – Halloween – Click Here for times for each of the communities in the Hamilton County area