Calling all Erie Homeowner’s Policy clients. We can take the fear out of supporting your local businesses during these uncertain times. Soon you will be seeing signs like these pop up in local business windows.
These are to let you know that the business is apart of Erie’s Gift Card Program.
What is the Program About?
To help our local businesses stay afloat in our current strained economy we need to find ways to buy products. The restaurant industry has done a great job finding solutions to stay open through curbside pick up orders, but what about other businesses too.
With this program, you can buy gift cards from your favorite local business. Maybe it’s your favorite boutique and you don’t need anything right now, but you are looking forward to being able to shop later.
Here’s what you can do:
- Get a gift card now
- Shop later
Should your favorite local spot not make it out of this time of uncertainty Erie will reimburse your gift card purchases up to $250/gift card.
- You have to have an active Erie Homeowner’s Policy
- Business is a non-franchisee
Restrictions may apply contact your local Erie Insurance Agency for more information.
What to do with the gift cards:
- Gift restaurant gift cards to first responders and medical staff
- End of the year presents for your student teachers? Send them a gift card to local coffee shops or flower shops as a token of appreciation
- Save them to use later
- Give them away to someone who does something special for you.
- Pass one on to someone you see doing something special for someone else.