Was your honey-do list getting big? Did you not get everything before winter came? Have some home projects you’ve been thinking about, but didn’t know when you’d have time? Check out our COVID-19 To-Do List:
- Swap the cars in for regular maintenance checks.
- Go through your closet and find your inner Maria Kondo
- Fix those downspouts and drains around the house
- Read a book (or a few)
- Rearrange a room, give it a new feel
- Limb up some trees that may be extending close to your house (or your neighbors)
- Replace batteries in smoke detectors
- Teach the kids about key things at home: breaker box, sump pump, water valves, how to open the garage when the power goes out
- Enjoy these moments
It seems to be easier to set aside time to start a big project, use your time now for the detail work. Make the best of the added time at home get creative. There is no better time than now!